Training events and scientific meetings that have been presented by the INSPIRATION network are described here. Click on the title of each event to read a summary of the content that was delivered and other relevant information.
- Project and time management skills (academic and industry focus), strategies for effective knowledge transfer and science dissemination (United Kingdom, March 2017) Click here for more information.
- Characterisation of soil and groundwater microbiology : sampling, analytical methods, interpretation and applications for agriculture management.(United Kingdom, December 2017) Click here for more information.
- Innovative methods for solute flux measurement in the subsurface environment, with practical field training (Belgium, March 2018) Click here for more information.
- Developing science into practice, including stakeholder involvement.(United Kingdom, March 2017) Click here for more information.
- Novel monitoring techniques to assess contaminant sources, natural processes and remediation performance with focus on nutrient and C cycles. (Greece, September 2017) Click here for more information.